RL ENGINEERING SRL
AMMINISTRATORE: Ing. Raffaele Lazazzera
Via Angelo Bertolini,18
Reference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Personal information collected by this Application – autonomously or via third-parties – include: tracking tool; usage data; email; first name; last name; phone number; company name.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User declines to submit them, it could be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where some data are indicated as optional, Users can choose to not communicate such data, without it causing any impediment to the availability or operativity of the Service.
The User takes full responsibility for the use of the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disclose such data, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
How and where personal data collected are processed
When processing Personal Data, the Data Collector shall take the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of such data.
Data are processed by means of computer or telecommunication tools, with organisational and logical modalities strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the data may be accessed by other categories of employees involved in the organisation of this Application – administrative, commercial, marketing and legal staff, system administrators – or external subjects – such as third-party technical services providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies – appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the data processing
The Data Controller processes Users’ personal Data in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent to one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legislations, the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the legal conditions specified below for as long as the User doesn’t opt-out from the processing. However, this does not apply when the processing of Personal Data is ruled by the current European legislation with regard to this matter.
- data processing is necessary to the implementation of a contract and/or pre-contractual measures with the User;
- data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- data processing is necessary for the implementation of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- data processing is necessary to the pursuit of the Controller’s or third parties’ legitimate interest.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law or a contractual requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than the one where the User is located. To find out more information about the place where the transferred Data are processed, the User can refer to the section containing details on Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to get information about the legal conditions related to Data transfer outside the EU or to an international organisation of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as information related to the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
Data is processed and stored for as long as it is necessary to achieve the set purpose they were collected for.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes connected to the implementationof a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be kept until the implementation of that contract has been completed.
- The User can obtain additional information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relative sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, The Data Controller can keep Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Data Controller could be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period of time to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
When retention period is over, all Personal Data will be erased. So when that term expires, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be enforced.
The purposes of processing collected Data
Users’ Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to supply the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, safeguard his own rights and interests – or the Users’ or third parties’ interests as well – track down any eventual malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
In order to get detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details about the Personal Data processing”.
Details about the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- To contact the User
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By subscribing to the mailing list or the newsletter, the User is automatically added to a list of contacts who may receive emails containing information, including commercial and promotional communications, related to this Application. The email address of the User might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Processed Personal Data: email.
Contact form (this Application)
By filling the form with his own data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quote or any other requests indicated by the heading of the form.
Processed Personal Data: last name; email; first name; phone number; company name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service supplied by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses this collected Personal Data to track and evaluate the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google might use the Personal Data to contextualise and customise the ads of its advertising network.
Processed Personal Data: Usage data; Tracking tool.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the Users have the right to:
- withdraw the consent at any time.The User may withdraw a previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their own Personal Data.The Users may object to the processing of their own Personal Data when this occurs on a legal bases other than the consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their own Data.Users have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and request correction. Users can verify the accuracy of their own Data and request that such Data be updated or corrected.
- obtain a restriction of the processing.When certain conditions are met, Users may request limitations on the processing of teir own Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process such Data for any purpose other than its retention.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, Users may ask the cancellation of their own personal Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data and have them transferred to another Data Controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, request their transmission to another holder without impediments. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed using automated devices and the processing is based on the users’ consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- file a complaint.Users may file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority for the protection of Personal Data or bring an action to court.
Details about the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or for the pursuit of a Data Controller’s legitimate interest, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users must be aware that should their Data be processed for purposes of direct marketing, they can object to the processing with no need to state any reason. Users can find out if the Data Controller processes data for purposes of direct marketing by referring to the concerning sections of this document.
How Users can exercise their rights
Any request to exercise Users’ rights can be directed to the Data Controller through the contact details provided in this document. These requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible and always within a month.
Additional information about Data processing
Defence in Judicial Proceedings
The Personal Data of the User may be used for defence by the Controller in judicial proceedings or in preliminary stages prior to their possible initiation, against abuses in the use of this Application or in related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller might be compelled to reveal the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
In order to allow for its correct functioning and maintenance, this Application and any eventual third-party services it uses might collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as IP address of the User.
For additional information concerning the processing of Personal Data, Users may contact the Data Controller at any time using the contact details provided.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
When these modifications concern Data processing whose legal base is the consent, the Data Controller undertakes to gather the User’s consent gain, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data shall be defined as any information that identifies or makes identifiable a person, directly or indirectly, even when connected to any other information including a personal identification number.
Usage Data are the information automatically collected through this Application – as well as through third-party applications integrated in this one – which include: IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the Users who connects to this Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of the request, which method is used to forward the request to the server (successful, failure, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various time details per visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the Application, with a particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted by the visitor and any other paremeter concerning the Users’ operating system and their IT environment.
The User is the individual who uses this Application and who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The Data subject is the physical person to whom the Personal Data refer to.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The Data Controller is the physical or legal person, the public authority, the service or another body who, alone or jointly with others, establishes the data processing purposes and means, along with the instruments used, including the security measures related to the functioning and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
This Application is the hardware or software by means of which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
It refers to the Service supplied by this Application as described in the relative terms – if available – on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all the current member states of both the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools consisting of small pieces of data that are stored in the computer’s browser of the User.
A Tracking Tool is any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprints– that enables to track the Users, for example by collecting and saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been drawn up based on multiple legislative regulations including the Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns exclusively this Application.
Last modified: November 24th, 2020